PolyWipes® Water Based Uncured Sealant Removal Wipes
PolyWipes are a revolutionary product for anyone who needs to clean up uncured sealants, mastics, adhesives, silicones, paint, drilling oils and greases. They safely remove uncured or partly-cured adhesives and sealants by breaking the surface tension between the material and the substrate allowing for transfer to the wipe for disposal.
PolyWipes have a health rating of 0 and are NOT flammable and do not contain solvents or abrasives and have no odor! PolyWipes are available in convenient re-sealable tubs each containing 150 wipes.
- Biodegradable – a “green” product
- Non-Toxic – eliminates the need to dispose of hazardous solvents
- No d-limonene (citrus) – this is a known chemical sensitizer.
- Nonflammable – unlike other alcohol containing wipes on the market
- Mild – employees may not need hand protection to use this product
- Inexpensive – less expensive than cloth towels and solvents
PolyWipes can be used anywhere adhesives or sealants are applied. Industries that are benefiting from using our product include:
- Aviation – Uses PolyWipes to clean up after applying sealant to fuel tanks, access doors, windshields, and any other location on the aircraft where sealants are used. PolyWipes conform to Boeing D6-17487 and Douglas CSD #1. They are also approved by Bell Helicopter.
- Marine – Uses PolyWipes to clean up after applying adhesives in the construction of fiberglass watercraft and during repair.
- Construction – Uses PolyWipes to clean any excess caulking or sealant from windows, doors, bathrooms and kitchens.
- Manufacturers using adhesives or sealants – Uses PolyWipes to remove excess uncured adhesives or sealants in manufacturing and assembly processes.
- Machine Shop – Uses PolyWipes to remove drilling oils, grease, and other contaminates from finished parts.